– Doors open at 8:45am.
– Summer Camp starts at 9:00 a.m.
– Children must be picked up by 12 pm.
– Half-Day Campers (9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. or afternoons 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.)
– Names must be marked on all personal items. Adrenaline is NOT responsible for lost, broken or stolen items.
– Upon entering gym all parents and campers will be required to wear a mask until further notice.
– Please bring a mask from home, masks will NOT be provided.
– Hand sanitizer will be available at Check-In Stations. If there is a line for checkin, parent, guardians and authorize representatives should maintain at least 6ft of social distancing.
*Note: Parent Lobby is closed during camp hours. Adrenaline Athletics strives to create a welcoming environment for parents, under the current health orders, parents and other visitors will not be permitted beyond the Check-In Station for any reason. This is to minimize the spread of germs and to ensure the safety of our campers and families.
– Payment due in full at time of registering.
– Refunds will not be given for missed days.
SNACKS AND MEALS:
– Snack will be provided at 10:30 a.m.
– Water will be provided with snack.
– If a child has a food allergy, please inform an Adrenaline staff member on the child’s first day.
– Please provide your child’s special snack to camp staff with specific instructions
– Tennis shoes are recommended for daily activities. Sandals and flip flops are discouraged.
– All clothing should be comfortable and appropriate.
– Appropriate behavior and language are expected at Adrenaline.
– Rules will be clearly stated by Camp Staff. Our goal is to always use redirection and positive reinforcement. At times, time outs and quiet time may be required for children who need some additional space and calming.
RELEASE OF PARTICIPANTS:
– All children must be signed in and out by a parent or authorized pick-up contact.
– Children will only be released to their parent, guardian or an authorized representative. For everyone’s protection, only persons authorized (must be 18 years or older), in writing, by the parent, guardian or authorized representative, may remove a child from the program. Parents must provide complete information on authorized persons.
– Children will be available for pickup at the back door of the building to prevent congested spacing in front entryway.
– Parents must sign out their child and exit through the front door, walk on the outdoor sidewalk to retrieve their child at the back door.
– A child may not receive medication of any kind unless it is required by a doctor.
– Parents/guardians must place medicine in a Ziploc bag with child’s name, dosage and frequency. Medication must be provided in the original container with pharmacy/doctor instructions and label.
Please inform the events director immediately if your child develops any of the following symptoms:
– Redness of the eyes or itchy eyes
– Sore throat or hoarse voice
– Campers with these symptoms will not be allowed to attend camp until they are 24 hours free of symptoms or have a doctor’s note.
– Additional hand-sanitizing measures and social distancing will be monitored and enforced throughout Summer 2020.
If you have questions regarding these policies, please do not hesitate to call the events director Nichole at 281-347-4725.