- Event Hours: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Doors open at 6:00 pm. There is NO early drop-off
- Children must be picked up promptly at 8:00 pm. We allow a five-minute grace period when picking up your child, and then there is a $5 late fee for every five minutes that you are late.
- Names must be marked on all personal items. Adrenaline is NOT responsible for lost, broken or stolen items.
- Additional hand-sanitizing measures and social distancing will be monitored and enforced during all events.
- Masks may be worn at parents’ discretion.
*Note: Parent Lobby is closed during event hours. Adrenaline Athletics strives to create a welcoming environment for parents, under the current health orders, parents and other visitors will not be permitted beyond the Check-In Station for any reason. This is to minimize the spread of germs and to ensure the safety of our athletes and families.
- Payment due in full at time of registering.
- There will be NO refunds or makeup days.
- There will be NO refunds for missed days.
- Tennis shoes are recommended for daily activities. Sandals and flip flops are discouraged.
- All clothing should be comfortable and appropriate.
I allow the participants listed to be photographed and videotaped for publicity and advertising purposes. All photos and videos are property of Adrenaline Athletics and I waive any right to any monetary rights of photos/videos.
POTTY TRAINING POLICY
I understand that by enrolling my children that I am stating that my child is/are fully potty trained to attend any un-parented programming events.
- Appropriate behavior and language are expected at Adrenaline.
- Rules will be clearly stated by Event Staff. Our goal is to always use redirection and positive reinforcement. At times, time outs and quiet time may be required for children who need some additional space and calming.
RELEASE OF PARTICIPANTS
- All children must be signed in and out by a parent or authorized pick-up contact.
- Children will only be released to their parent, guardian, or an authorized representative. For everyone’s protection, only persons authorized (must be 18 years or older), in writing, by the parent, guardian or authorized representative, may remove a child from the program. Parents must provide complete information on authorized persons. A government-issued photo ID may be required if someone is picking up with whom our staff is not familiar.
- Children will be available for pickup at the front door. Parents must sign their child out at the front desk and exit through the front door only.
Please inform the Events Director immediately if your child develops any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or problem breathing
- Sore throat or hoarse voice
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain
- Runny nose
- Feeling nauseous or vomiting
- Campers with these symptoms will not be allowed to attend camp until they are 24 hours free of symptoms or have a doctor’s note.
- Additional hand-sanitizing measures and social distancing will be monitored and enforced until further notice.
*If you have questions regarding these policies, please do not hesitate to call the Events Director Nichole Griffith at 281-347-4725.