- Doors open at 5:45 pm
- Events start at 6:00 pm
- Children must be picked up promptly by 8:00 pm.
- Names must be marked on all personal items. Adrenaline is NOT responsible for lost, broken, or stolen items.
- Additional hand-sanitizing measures and social distancing will be monitored and enforced during all events.
- Masks may be worn at parents’ discretion.
*Note: Parent Lobby is closed during event hours. Adrenaline Athletics strives to create a welcoming environment for parents, under the current health orders, parents and other visitors will not be permitted beyond the Check-In Station for any reason. This is to minimize the spread of germs and to ensure the safety of our athletes and families.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registering.
- No Refunds will be given.
- Refunds will not be given for missed days.
- Tennis shoes are recommended for daily activities. Sandals and flip-flops are discouraged.
- All clothing should be comfortable and appropriate.
- Appropriate behavior and language are expected at Adrenaline.
- Rules will be clearly stated by the Event Staff. Our goal is to always use redirection and positive reinforcement. At times, time-outs and quiet time may be required for children who need some additional space and calming.
RELEASE OF PARTICIPANTS
- All children must be signed in and out by a parent or authorized pick-up contact.
- Children will only be released to their parent, guardian, or an authorized representative. For everyone’s protection, only persons authorized (must be 18 years or older), in writing, by the parent, guardian, or authorized representative, may remove a child from the program. Parents must provide complete information on authorized persons.
- Children will be available for pickup at the back door of the building to prevent congested spacing in the front entryway.
- Parents must sign out their child and exit through the front door, walk on the outdoor sidewalk to retrieve their child at the back door.
Please inform the Events Director immediately if your child develops any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or problem breathing
- Sore throat or hoarse voice
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain
- Runny nose
- Feeling nauseous or vomiting
- Campers with these symptoms will not be allowed to attend camp until they are 24 hours free of symptoms or have a doctor’s note.
- Additional hand sanitizing measures and social distancing will be monitored and enforced until further notice.
If you have questions regarding these policies, please do not hesitate to call the Events Director Nichole Griffith at 281-347-4725.