Of course, things still look a little different from our old normal, but we still wanted to share these Phase 3 gym updates with you. It’s important to note that we’ve adjusted our class formatting to reflect social distancing. In order to come in for class, you must have an active membership. To reactivate a suspended membership email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amenities including hair ties, candy, gifts from treasure box, and snack and drink machines, water stations, and the pro shop are unavailable.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- The parent viewing area is open with all of the chairs 6 ft apart.
- Face coverings for athletes and parents are not required.
- Floor markers on the spring floor will indicate safe distances to warm up and stretch. Each marker is at least six feet apart from each other.
- Upon arrival, please use the provided hand sanitizer.
- No attendance wristbands will be distributed. Attendance will be checked verbally.
- Athletes can place their shoes next to their water bottles on the side of the floor.
- Only 8 athletes allowed per tumbling, cheer 101, and ninja warrior class.
- Spotting from a coach will be provided upon request of the athlete.
- Athletes will remain 6 feet apart in their reserved class.
- Majority of the mats are now open except for the foam pit, trampoline, and the ninja warrior equipment that is hung from the ceiling.
- Adrenaline Athletics staff will continue to wear face coverings.
- Athletes will be available for pickup at the back door of the building to prevent congested spaces like the front entryway. Parents must exit through the front door, walk on the outdoor sidewalk to retrieve their child at the back door.
- No gathering or lingering in common areas please.
- Each mat that was used will be disinfected by a staff member prior to each class.
- Summer Camps are now open! You may register for summer camps here: www.adrenalineallstars.com/summer-camps
- Each summer camp is maxed out at 25 children. With our 10,000 sq. ft facility, that number is significantly lower than 25% capacity.
- During the time of the summer camp, that is the only event happening during that time of the gym.
- Each child will be washing their hands and sanitizing prior to the camp and prior to their art and craft time.
- Please make sure to practice social distancing when in shared close spacing like restrooms, parent viewing area, and the front entryway.
- Limit person-to-person contact including fist bumps, hugs, and high-fives. (Air hugs and Air High-Fives are welcomed!)
- If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19 please do not come to the gym until you are symptom and fever-free for at least one week.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have knowingly come in contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the gym for 14 days or until you test negative for COVID-19.
We are proud of the standards we are implementing, yet we recognize that they are a starting point for phase 3. We will continue to adapt and improve so that we consistently deliver the highest level of cleanliness for the safety of our community.
If you have questions or would like more information, feel free to reply to this email. Your questions are valid, and we are here to help! Thank you for your continued understanding and support during this time. We are so thankful for every member of our Adrenaline Family.